Congratulations-a new website is born

Hello everyone, I will tell you a good news,we build a new website about our products.The website including complete kind products,such as women clothing,home slippers,shoes,men clothing,slippers,and some accessories.


B&C SHOP was born out of a mutual love for well-designed and well-made products. We’re meticulous in our work, intentional in our designs, and obsessive over what makes the cut.

In 1999,a wife complained the bad quality of new slippers, the husband took the slippers and checked again,he was a footwear salesman,he knew the matter what is. He start thought current shoes market,the quality of footwear in the entire market is uneven, and you will buy shoes of bad quality. He has years of sale experience,and he decided to do something using his own experience. After a long night of thought, her husband decided to start a shoe-based factory in his own capacity.Initially, it was only sold in neighborhoods,with the expand of business,he registered the brand,he said:”we just provide Better Collection for everyone” so the B&C SHOP is born.

In 2004, B&C SHOP began to engage in foreign trade business and participated in clothing and furniture exhibitions around the world. On the one hand, We learned the fashion styles that are popular abroad, and on the other hand, our international trade business has been further developed.

Until 2010,the Spanish market expanded,we established a sales company in Spain,including clothing designer team,sales team.Designers design fashionable and distinctive clothes and shoes, which are very popular in the fashion street.At the same time,we established two manufactured factory in China.The total number of workers has reached 400. The factory workshop adopts modern production technology. The product category covers clothing, shoes, home furnishings, and accessories etc.The Spanish design team provided us with design drawings and inspiration, we then produced it, and finally we exported it all over the world.

Our Value
Love it – I love what I do and genuinely care about doing a great job. I love seeing the business grow and knowing that I help get it there. I have a thirst to learn as much as I can to push myself and the business forward.
Efficiency – I constantly ask myself, how can I do this better? Is there a faster way? I love it when I’m in the zone and I smash things out faster than before. I challenge the way things are done…for me, good is not good enough, it needs to be great.
Focus on – I do something will focus on my all attention,I usually ask my partner do same as me,only focus on one thing,you can do better.

Our Mission
Better Collection For Everyone is our career.

评论

热门博文